This Red Paddle Co Titan Pump is version 2.0 of the revolutionary inflatable SUP pump, it effectively halves inflation time and has made all other hand pump alternatives seem pointless.
The Titan Pump features two chambers, one larger volume cylinder (low pressure) and one lower volume cylinder (high pressure). Think of it as a combination of the regular Ezee and the Ezee HP side by side.
You start with both cylinders pumping huge amounts of air into the board, then at about 10-12PSI, you flip a switch and it pumps through the high-pressure side only. You’re pumping double the amount of air into the board than usual, and can still finish it off with high pressure.
- 65 inch hose with Red Paddle Co/Halkey Roberts valve nozzle
- Various adaptors for other inflatables
- Pressure gauge registers to 30PSI
- Pump dimensions: 25 inches tall x 12 inches wide with a 4-inch barrel and a 3.5-inch barrel
- Pump volume of 4.71l using both cylinders
- Weight: 5 lbs