The Protech Longboard is part of the refreshed NSP Longboard range: A perfect addition to any surfer’s quiver and an exceptional shape for longboard surfers looking to fast-track their skills. The NSP Protech Longboard is a proven shape in premium construction, at a very attractive price point. Riders looking for the same classic shape but in a slightly heavier and more ding-resistant construction should look into the Elements Longboardor E+ longboard
Protech Longboard design
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
• A classic shape for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
• New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave
• Easy board to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
The new tint lamination process provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing longboard!
The new Protech Longboards have 2 FTU fin boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins).