NSP Elements DC SURF SUP - Futures Quad
The DC Elements SURF SUP, shaped by Dale Chapman, offers 95% of the performance a dedicated surf SUP offers, with the benefit of stable width and attractive pricing. Its durable construction makes this board a wide-bodied alternative to the other boards in the DC range, like the SLX DC Surf X.
Rental centers looking for a performance board that will resist intensive use at big wave spots are going to appreciate the robust construction of DC Elements Surf SUP. Anyone riding these will immediately feel anchored to the EVA kicktail pad and the diamond groove pattern that just grips harder the more you push it. Go get your rails wet!
- A rounded tail for excellent maneuverability and turning in real-world conditions.
- Outstanding durability and built with eco-friendly bio-resin.
- The thermoformed EVA kick tail pad features a center arch for extra grip and immediate orientation of your foot.
- The five fin boxes offer 2+1 or quad-fin setups to optimize the fin cluster for your own style and/or surf conditions.
- To get you started right out of the box, the DC Elements Surf SUP is supplied with NSP’s 6″ Center fin and FTU side bites.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|8'3"||32"||4 ¹/²"||138.2 Liters||8.72 Kg|
|8'7"||32"||4 ¹/²"||143.8 Liters||9.01 Kg|
|8'10"||32"||4 ¹/²"||148.8 Liters||9.20 Kg|