Morey Mach 11 Body Board Boogie Board - 42.5 inches
The Morey Mach 11 is the latest model from this manufacturer. The Mach 11 is a great choice for those who are beginners or intermediate level body-boarders. This board incorporates newest in technology to help improve their experience - light weight, improved maneurability and grip as well as tube rail technology for speed and stability. The board is constructed from polyethylene and has a Phuzion core for strength and maneuverability, IXL (X-link) deck which is a more compact foam that absorbs very little water and more durable, and HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) slick, which provides protection, speed and extra responsiveness in the water. The 108 cm (42.5") specification increases flotation and makes it easy to ride the waves. The streamlined design features a crescent shaped tail with full channel bottom for excellent speed and performance in all wave conditions. This board features an innovative tube rail system that increases hold when on a rail, making it easier to perform a variety of maneuvers. The custom deck has added contours which help to maintain maximum grip and proper body positioning, with a wrist leash providing additional support.
- Beginner & Intermediate board.
- Weight 2.2 pounds / 1kg. Dimensions: 42.50" H x 22.40" W x 13" D / 109.2 H x 56.9 W x 33D cm
- Crescent tail with 2 full bottom channels for stability. Wrist leash included.
- 100% Polyethylene, Phuzion core. Brilliant UV resistant colors.
- Tube rail system for increased hold. High density durable IXL deck & High density polyethylene slick bottom
- Leash included